Cat Pump 3cp1120cs.3400
This is a triplex (three plunger rods) positive displacement, reciprocating, plunger pump, constructed of forged brass manifolds, 304 stainless steel valve assemblies, solid ceramic plungers and standard NBR (Buna-N)o-rings. Low pressure and high pressure seals are a special blend PTFE for high temperature applications. The 1725 RPM permits multiple drive options including direct drive, flexible coupling, clutch or belt drive.
|Max Flow||4.2 gpm / 15.9 lpm|
|Inlet Port Size||1/2" NPT(F)|
|Discharge Port Size||3/8" NPT(F)|
|Drive Type(s)||Belt, Clutch, Flexible Coupling and Bellhousing|
3CP1120 Direct Drive
Flow 4.2 gpm 16 lpm
Pressure Range 100 – 2200 psi 6.9 – 152 bar
RPM 1725 rpm 1725 rpm
Stroke 0.500" 12.7 mm
• Triplex design offers high efficiency and low pulsation.
• Special high-density, polished, concentric plungers provide a true wear
surface and extended seal life.
• Convenient press in style seal case and interchangeable inlet and
discharge valves for easy servicing
• Various Drive configurations including direct drive bell housing to
electric motor, belt drive to engine or motor, and direct drive to
• Standard NBR seals with alternative options for temperature and