CleanMaster Blitz with GreaseBreaker
Item # CM-BWG-6.5LB | Mfr. Model # 950-146-S
- High powered alkaline RTU pH of 12.0-12.5
- Use rate of only 2 ounces per gallon of hot water
- Blitz with GreaseBreaker has a pleasant citrus fragrance
- Blitz will save you money. It dissolves quickly and easily
Heavy Duty Powdered Carpet Pre-Spray
This formula incorporates our famous solvent cleaning booster, GreaseBreaker, into a blend of alkaline cleaning agents and builders that quickly dissolves and emulsifies the heaviest of soil. Blitz is a non-enzyme mixture so it does not require long dwell times to break down the grimiest soil. This economical powder pre-spray will melt the grimy soil away right before your eyes. Being a super concentrate powder, Blitz will save you money. It dissolves quickly and easily.
The versatility of Blitz with GreaseBreaker will allow you to effectively clean trashed and neglected carpets, as well as high soil environments like restaurants and dirty apartments. Since Blitz already contains GreaseBreaker, no other cleaning additive or booster is needed, even for the most heavily soiled carpets. The fast-acting high pH formula quickly dissolves the heaviest greasy soils. Unlike enzyme pre-sprays that require extended dwell time, Blitz goes to work immediately breaking down and dissolving heavy built up oil based soling.
Blitz with GreaseBreaker has a pleasant citrus fragrance that leaves a fresh clean smell to the room without being overpowering. It’s high powered alkaline RTU pH of 12.0-12.5 means it works well on neglected carpets. It is not designed to be used on well maintained, stain resist warranted carpets. At a use rate of only 2 ounces per gallon of hot water, Blitz is economical to use and super-concentrated. Blitz contains a perfect balance of surfactants, builders, and solvents for the compete cleaning job. It dissolves quickly and will not clog up sprayers.
- Always pre-test all cleaning solutions in an inconspicuous area for colorfastness prior to application
- For increased efficiency, apply Blitz with GreaseBreaker with an injection sprayer to take
advantage of solution pressure and heat created by your high performance portable
extractor or truckmount. You can also use a “pump-up” pressure sprayer, or electric or
battery powered sprayer. Apply in even overlapping patterns
- Mix 2 oz. per gallon of hot water for pump-up sprayer. For an in-line injection sprayer, mix
10 oz. of chemical per 5 quarts of hot water. Shake well for compete mixing
- Spray evenly across the carpet. Allow 3-5 minutes for dwell time. Do not allow to dry
- Extract with a compatible alkaline extraction detergent or acid/neutralizing rinse. For faster
cleaning, reduced fatigue, and more effective soil removal, extract with the RX-20 Rotary
Extraction Tool. In furniture dense environments use the Evolution cleaning wand.
- For faster drying, especially in humid environments consider the use of an axial, centrifugal, or downdraft airmover after cleaning.