Neutralizing Emulsifier Anti-Resoiling Rinse
ClearWater Rinse completes the maximum extraction cleaning job as a neutralizing rinse. It’s pH neutralizes the carpet, contains emulsifying rinse agents to complete soil removal, and utilizes exclusive technology to help prevent re-soiling.
- ClearWater Rinse contains the industry exclusive component Tritanol™ - an integrated blend of specialized encapsulating polymers, organic sequestrants, and specialty surfactants. With the unprecedented cleaning power and performance of Tritanol™, you will experience deep restorative cleaning in high definition.
- Using Clearwater Rinse as your final extraction rinse allows you to get the carpet cleaner than with conventional acid rinses, and helps the carpet to stay cleaner, longer.
- Finishing the extraction job with ClearWater Rinse will leave the carpet softer, with a fresh squeaky-clean feel and smell.
- Available Sizes: gallon
- Always pre-test all cleaning solutions in an inconspicuous area for colorfastness prior to application.
- ClearWater Rinse is formulated as a neutralizing rinse applied as the final step of cleaning through a carpet extraction machine. For post cleaning topical acid neutralizing and browning treatment, use CleanMaster RinseOut.
- In a portable extractor, mix 1-2 oz. of ClearWater Rinse with 5 gallons of water. In a truckmount, mix 1 quart of ClearWater Rinse to 5 gallons of water. If used as a stand-alone cleaning agent without the use of a prespray in a walk-behind extractor, mix 1 part solution with 64 parts water (2 ounces to a gallon).
- For faster cleaning, reduced fatigue, and more effective soil removal, extract with the RX-20 Rotary Extraction Tool. In furniture dense environments use the Evolution cleaning wand.
- For faster drying, especially in humid environments, consider the use of an axial, centrifugal, or downdraft air mover after cleaning.