Item # CM-FB-1G | Mfr. Model # 950-130-S
- Ultra Concentrated Carpet Pre-Spray
- pH of 9.5
- Highly effective on nylon and olefin fibers
- Use on: Synthetic, Residential Carpets, Commercial Carpets
- Concentrated 32:1 dilution rate, using 4 oz. per gallon of water
Ultra Concentrated Carpet Pre-Spray
FastBreak is an ultra-concentrated blend (32-64:1) of solvents, surfactants and builders that will make fast work of even the toughest traffic lanes. FastBreak is a special blend of surfactants, and is packed with soil busting, grease cutting and dissolving ingredients with an unbeatable cleaning power that out-cleans competitive products – at a safe pH of 9.5. It has special thickening agents which allow it to contain 30% more active ingredients than other pre-sprays. At the standard dilution rate of 1:32, FastBreak melts greasy soils like nothing else. On lightly soiled carpets, you can even dilute as much as 1:64 and it’s still very effective.
FastBreak is so effective that it will produce outstanding results on even heavily soiled commercial or residential carpets, and yet it is so safe it can be used on all synthetic fibers, even commercial wool carpets when used as directed. The alkaline builders soften water, neutralize acid soling, dissolve and deflocculate ground in soil and sequester mineral deposits. They also help dissolve oil based soiling and prevent that soiling from re-attaching to the fiber. Finally, stabilizing additives hold the ultra-concentrated solids level of the formulation in suspension. Because FastBreak has a ready to use pH of 9.5, it can be used on stain resist residential carpets and is compliant with the warranty provisions.
This item cannot ship to the following states: CA, CT, DC, DE, IN, IL, MA, MD, ME, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, and VT.
- Always pre-test all cleaning solutions in an inconspicuous area for colorfastness prior to
- For increased efficiency, apply FastBreak with an injection sprayer to take advantage of solution
pressure and heat created by your high performance portable extractor or truckmount. You
can also use a “pump-up” pressure sprayer, or electric or battery powered sprayer. Apply in
even overlapping patterns.
- For medium to heavy soiling, mix one part solution with 32 parts water (four ounces to a
gallon/ .12 liters to 3.785 liters). For lighter soiling mix one part solution with 64 parts water
(2 ounces to a gallon/.06 liters to 3.785 liters) For standard injection sprayer, mix one quart
solution with four quarts of water into five quart container
- For carpets with high levels of caked-on grease and oil contamination, consider boosting by
adding two ounces of GreaseBreaker with each mixed gallon of FastBreak.
- Extract with a compatible alkaline extraction detergent or acid/neutralizing rinse. For faster
cleaning, reduced fatigue, and more effective soil removal, extract with the RX-20 Rotary
Extraction Tool. In furniture dense environments use the Evolution cleaning wand.
- For Faster drying, especially in humid environments, consider the use of an axial, centrifugal, or downdraft air mover after cleaning.