Citrus-Based Cleaning Booster, Degreaser, and Fragrance Additive
GreaseBreaker is the perfect extra power punch when you encounter a heavy build-up of caked on grease and oxidized oils in a heavily soiled carpet. GreaseBreaker can also be applied as a ready–to-use degreaser. It is an excellent restoration cleaner for smoke damaged hard surfaces. Your customers will love the refreshing fragrance of GreaseBreaker.
- GreaseBreaker is the perfect extra power punch when you encounter a heavy build-up of caked on grease and oxidized oils in a heavily soiled carpet.
- GreaseBreaker is also a fantastic spotter (at full strength) that will make short work of gum, tar, grease, wax, cosmetics, and all kinds of oil-based stains.
- Unlike many orange smelling boosting and degreasing agents that contain over 80% solvent fillers and additives, GreaseBreaker contains 100% active boosting and degreasing ingredients primarily derived from the peels of citrus fruits.
- GreaseBreaker is used as a booster to your favorite carpet prespray – just add two ounces to your pre-mixed gallon of prespray. It will cut through the worst greasy, oily soils faster and easier, so you do not have to overscrub or agitate and overwet the carpet to get it cleaned!
- GreaseBreaker can also be applied as a ready–to-use degreaser. It is an excellent restoration cleaner for smoke damaged hard surfaces.
- Your customers will love the refreshing fragrance of GreaseBreaker.
- Available Sizes: gallon, 55 gallon
- Always pre-test all cleaning solutions in an inconspicuous area for colorfastness prior to application.
- For increased efficiency, apply your prespray boosted with GreaseBreaker with injection sprayer to take advantage of solution pressure and heat created by your high performance portable extractor or truckmount. You can also use a “pump-up” pressure sprayer, or electric or battery powered sprayer. Apply in even overlapping patterns.
- As a general purpose degreaser and booster, mix 1-2 ounces of GreaseBreaker with each mixed gallon of carpet prespray or your compatible hard surface cleaning prespray.
- Extract with a compatible alkaline extraction detergent or acid/neutralizing rinse. For faster cleaning, reduced fatigue, and more effective soil removal, extract with the RX-20 Rotary Extraction Tool. In furniture dense environments use the Evolution cleaning wand.
- For faster drying, especially in humid environments, consider the use of an axial, centrifugal, or downdraft air mover after cleaning.
- Do not boost alkaline extraction detergents or acid/neutralizing rinse with GreaseBreaker that are going to run through the pump in your extraction equipment. Designed for use in prespray solutions only.