Heavy Duty Prespray and Traffic Lane Cleaner
Quake is the perfect carpet prespray and traffic lane cleaner for filthy apartments, rental units, and commercial carpets. It is packed with uncompromising, hard-core cleaning chemistry. It will cut through grimy grease, oil, food and beverage spills like they were not even there.
- The perfect carpet prespray and traffic lane cleaner for filthy apartments, rental units, and commercial carpets It is also ideal for neglected and trashed residential nylon carpets.
- Quake is a super-concentrated pre-spray, and is designed to be used at 1 part solution to 8 to 24 parts water depending upon soiling conditions.
- It is packed with uncompromising, hard core cleaning chemistry. It will cut through grimy grease and oil and food and beverage spills like they were not even there.
- Ready to use pH of 12.0 – 12.8.
- Quake is low foaming, has a mild fragrance and rinses free of the carpet for low residue cleaning.
- Available Sizes: gallon, 5 gallon, 30 gallon, 55 gallon
This item cannot ship to the following states: CA, CT, DC, DE, IN, IL, MA, MD, ME, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, and VT.
- Always pre-test all cleaning solutions in an inconspicuous area for colorfastness prior to application.
- For increased efficiency, apply Quake with injection sprayer to take advantage of solution pressure and heat created by your high performance portable extractor or truckmount. You can also use a “pump-up” pressure sprayer, or electric or battery powered sprayer. Apply in even overlapping patterns.
- Prespray with 1 part Quake mixed 24 parts hot water. For extreme soiling, mix Quake 1 part solution to 8-12 parts water. For standard injection sprayer, mix one quart water with four quarts of Quake into 5 quart container.
- For carpets with high levels of caked-on grease and oil contamination, consider boosting by adding two ounces of GreaseBreaker with each mixed gallon of Quake.
- Extract with a compatible alkaline extraction detergent or acid/neutralizing rinse. For faster cleaning, reduced fatigue, and more effective soil removal, extract with the RX-20 Rotary Extraction Tool. In furniture dense environments use the Evolution cleaning wand.
- For faster drying, especially in humid environments, consider the use of an axial, centrifugal, or downdraft air mover after cleaning.