Peroxide Activated Carpet Extraction Detergent
RinseFree with OxyBreak™ Carpet Extraction Detergent is an “In-Tank” extraction solution that enhances the longstanding commitment of the HydraMaster SafeClean designation. RinseFree Liquid contains only ingredients that have been identified by industry listing and certification groups as meeting the standard for greener solutions. Used in conjunction with Release Carpet Pre-spray, RinseFree Liquid completes the greener hot water extraction carpet cleaning job. RinseFree emulsifies and lifts away loosened soil. The free rinsing formula contains the HydraMaster exclusive ingredient Tritanol™, which helps the carpet stay cleaner longer and eliminates rapid re-soiling. It rinses freely from the carpet and leaves no tacky residue.
The cleaning power of RinseFree Liquid is increased with the addition of OxyBreak™ to synergistically activate other ingredients and enhance soil break down and removal through the power of oxidation. . It does all this without the use of any intentionally added solvents, phosphates. or other additives which would disqualify its designation as a greener cleaning solution. RinseFree Liquid with OxyBreak™ is effective to use and meets the standards of cleaning and care for all synthetic carpet, including warranted stain resistant carpet. Its ultra-concentrated formula makes up to 356 gallons of extraction solution from just one gallon of concentrate.
Please read the full label directions before cleaning.
1. Pre-test all cleaning solutions in an inconspicuous area for colorfastness prior to application.
2. For best results, apply CleanMaster Release with OxyBreak™ or other compatible carpet prespray first.
3. For truck-mounted solution cleaning concentrate: Mix one quart (32 ounces of solution) with five gallons of water. Set truckmount solution flow meter at 2-3 gph. For portable extraction equipment: mix two ounces of RinseFree solution with five gallons of water.
4. Extract with CleanMaster RinseFree Liquid Carpet Extraction Detergent. For faster cleaning, reduced fatigue, and more effective soil removal, extract with the RX-20 Rotary Extraction Tool. In furniture dense environments use the Evolution cleaning wand.
5. For faster drying, consider the use of an axial, centrifugal, or downdraft air mover.