The Next Generation of Direct Drive Truckmounts!
How Does The CDS xDrive Power Delivery System Work?
The CDS xDrive will revolutionize direct drive and PTO truckmounts in the cleaning and restoration industry with computer programmed operational precision.
The CDS xDrive uses the power and heating source already provided by the host vehicle engine.
The concept behind the revolutionary, game changing technology of the CDS xDrive lies in the XCCELERATED Drive System. Power delivery and performance is no longer measured by horsepower.
The XCCELERATED Drive System is a state-of-the-art technology that uses a specially designed generator to transfer energy to a computerized power monitoring controller. This collected energy is delivered at precise pre-programmed consistent levels to an electric motor. The electric motor powers a shaft and belt system delivering consistent direct non-fluctuating energy to the vacuum blower and solution pump.
This patent pending design provides the most consistent power delivery control to the vacuum blower and other major components of ANY truckmount — slide-in or direct — providing your customers with faster drying times and more consistent cleaning!
The CDS xDRIVE must be installed in a 2016+ T250 or T350 Ford Transit. It can be the low, middle, or high roof option.
Item # HM-XDRIVE-EA | Mfr. Model # 751-024-705-10
• CDS xDrive Power Delivery System
• Gardner Denver #408 Tri-Lobe Blower
• Thermal Accumulation Heating System
• Soft Start / Soft Shut down
• 1200 PSI Pump
• Residential, Large Commercial
• Longer Hose Runs
• Subcategory: Direct Drive
• Dimensions: 26.25″W x 40.75″H x 68.25″L
• Weight: 775 lbs
• Engine: Electric
• Ignition: Vehicle
• Vacuum Blower: Gardner Denver #408 Tri-Lobe Blower, HydraMaster exclusive design, 400+ cfm (helical gear drive, dual oil bath [no grease fittings], oil sight windows)
• Pump: 4.0 plunger pump, 1,200 operating psi, electric clutch control
• Max Temp: 235º F
• Chemical System: Last-step chemical injection, meter controlled
• Runtime hour meter
• Chemical flow meter (0-10 GPM)
• Chemical flow control valve
• Vacuum gauge (0″-30″ Hg)
• Solution pressure gauge (0-1,500 PSI)
• Solution pressure adjustment
• Pre-wired pump-in switch
• Pre-wired AWDS/APO Switch
• Fresh water inlet
• Water system drain valve
• Blower tachometer (0-3,500 RPM)
• Electronic throttle control
• Electrical circuit protection (resettable)
• Solution pump switch
• 4 speed control
• CDS Power Transfer package
• Top-mounted gauge cluster & control console
• Dual wand solution connections
• Dual wand vacuum connections
• Freeze guard system
• Safety wheel chocks
• One HydraMaster Evolution wand
• 10 ft x 1 1/2″ whip line
• 10 ft x 1 1/2” drain line
• 150 feet High Performance Solution/Vacuum Hoses
• Garden Hose
• Chemical jug holder
• 2.5 gallon chemical jug
• Operation & maintenance manual
• Embroidered HydraMaster jacket
• Van decal
• 3 Year Warranty
Nationwide Serviceability – 3 year manufacturers warranty
Comes with Free EZ Maintenance Program!
No maintenance cost for the life of your warranty.