Magic Stain & Dye Remover is designed to remove fugitive dyes, red stains, ink, urine stains, and some mustard. Just add hot water and apply heat. Can be used on wool and other natural fibers without damage to the fiber.
• Revolutionary Stain & Dye Remover
• Removes Fugitive Dyes, Red Stains, & Some Mustard
• Works On Wool & Other Natural Fibers
• Ready To Use pH Is 3.2
#185202: Case of 6, 2-Pound Jars
Test for colorfastness or color change on textiles in an inconspicuous area before using.
1. Clean area of any residue.
2. Mix 1 teaspoon of Magic Stain & Dye Remover with 4 oz of hot water. Use mixture within 6 hours. For stubborn stains, mix 2 teaspoons with
4 oz of hot water.
3. Carefully apply mixture over spot until moistened. For rugs or textiles with a pattern, use a paint brush to apply the product when removing fugitive dyes from rugs.
4. For spots which do not immediately respond, pass a steam wand over the area. Use a Wagner or Jiffy Steamer. Caution: Some steamers have a “hot spot” that may need to be partially covered with a towel to dissipate the steam.
5. After removing the stain, rinse the area with plain water and blot, or rinse with an extraction machine.