MasterBlend Super Shield 15:1
MB-SS15-1G-4PK | Mfr. Model # 190306
- Flourochemical Protector For Water-Safe Textiles
- Excellent Water, Oil, & Dry Soil Resistance
- Soil Release & Anti-Resoiling Protection
- Stands Up To Heavy Use & Frequent Vacuuming
- One Gallon Protects Up To 3,200 Sq Ft
- Ready To Use pH Is 7.3
SuperShield Carpet Protectors are premium fluorochemical protectors for carpet, rugs, and upholstery. Truly the finest water-based protectants available for imparting outstanding resistance to soiling, water-based and oil-based stains. Forms an invisible shield on all water safe fibers and stands up against heavy use and frequent vacuuming. SuperShield works on both stain resistant and non-stain resistant carpets.
• Flourochemical Protector For Water-Safe Textiles
• Excellent Water, Oil, & Dry Soil Resistance
• Soil Release & Anti-Resoiling Protection
• Stands Up To Heavy Use & Frequent Vacuuming
• One Gallon Protects Up To 3,200 Sq Ft
• Ready To Use pH Is 7.3
#190306: Case of 4 Gallons
Test for colorfastness or color change on textiles in an inconspicuous area before using.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING
1. After wet cleaning, mix 1 part SuperShield Concentrate with 15 parts water (8 oz in 1 gallon water).
2. Spray evenly at the rate of 1 diluted gallon per 200 square feet, using a #8004 jet nozzle.
3. An in-line pressure sprayer may be used. Refer to manufacturers dilution chart for achieving a 15:1 dilution. Apply at the rate of 1 diluted gallon per 200 square feet.
4. For upholstery apply 1 diluted quart per standard size sofa after testing for colorfastness.
5. Use a pile brush or grooming tool to work in the product. Rinse spray equipment.
6. Dry fabrics thoroughly before allowing pets and children into area.
7. Do not spray on wood or stone surfaces.