MasterBlend Ultimate (4 Pack)
Ultimate Solvent Fabric Protector is a premium solvent fluorochemical fabric protector for upholstery and specialty textiles. Imparts outstanding water, oil, and soil repellency to both natural and synthetic fabrics. Ultimate provides excellent fiber penetration using a highly refined odorless mineral spirit carrier.
Can be safely applied to most fabrics including Haitian Cottons, Silks, Velvets, and Draperies using a pump-up or electric sprayer after cleaning.
Achieves the highest level of protection after a 48 to 72-hour curing process.
• Solvent Flourochemical & UltraViolet Protector
• Excellent Water, Oil, & Dry Soil Resistance
• Soil Release & Anti-Resoiling Protection
• Stands Up To Heavy Use & Frequent Vacuuming
• One Gallon Protects Up To 1,000 Sq Ft
• VOC Compliant
#192106: Case of 4 Gallons
Test for colorfastness or color change on textiles in an inconspicuous area before using.
1. Shake well. Do not dilute Ultimate Protector is ready to use. Use only in well ventilated areas.
2. Set up cross ventilation, open doors and windows, use an exhaust fan. Turn off air conditioning or heating units and remove ignition sources.
3. Spray evenly on clean fabric using a low pressure airless sprayer at the rate of 1 gallon per 1000 square feet.
4. For upholstery apply 1 pint per standard size sofa.
5. Use a pile brush or grooming tool to work in the product. Rinse spray equipment.
6. Continue cross ventilation for one hour. Keep people and pets out of area during this time.
7. Fabric is ready to use when dry. Allow 72 hours curing time for maximum protection.
8. Do not spray on wood or stone surfaces.
This product is limited to commercial use in the state of CA in the U.S. Use in consumers’ homes in CA is in direct violation of consumer product VOC regulations (CARB).