Item # MB-UL-1G-4PK | Mfr. Model # 254306
- Odor Encapsulation Provides Immediate Odor Relief
- Biotechnology For Stain and Long Lasting Odor Removal
- Removes Urine, Feces, Vomit, and Other Protein Stains and Odors
- Concentrated 4 to 1 Dilution
- Not A Masking Agent
- Ready To Use pH Is 8.0
- Does Not Resoil
UrineLock is a specially formulated pet odor and stain solution that combines the effectiveness of odor encapsulation with the long-lasting stain and odor fighting capabilities of bio-enzymes. Odor encapsulation provides immediate odor relief. Biotechnology for stain and long lasting odor removal.
• Odor Encapsulation Provides Immediate Odor Relief
• Biotechnology For Stain and Long Lasting Odor Removal
• Removes Urine, Feces, Vomit, and Other Protein Stains and Odors
• Concentrated 4 to 1 Dilution
• Not A Masking Agent
• Ready To Use pH Is 8.0
• Does Not Resoil
#254306: Case of 4 Gallons
#254309: 55-Gallon Barrel
Test for colorfastness or color change on textiles in an inconspicuous area before using. Remove excess soil and waste matter. Shake well and mix 1 part UrineLock to 4 parts water.
In-line pressure sprayer: For best results use UrineLock undiluted in a in-line pressure sprayer, remove yellow tip for 4:1 dilution. Locate urine contaminated areas with a black light or moisture detector.
Prespray for Urine Restoration: Spray areas until saturated and agitate with a pile brush or rake. Allow 10 - 20 minutes dwell time. Clean & extract thoroughly.
Post-Cleaning Deodorization Treatment: Mist areas after cleaning using diluted (4:1) UrineLock mix and allow to dry naturally. The bacteria will continue to feed as long as there is moisture present.
Do not add bleaches, antimicrobials, or harsh chemicals as these will diminish the product’s performance.