Volatile Solvent is a rapid drying solvent spotter for the removal of solvent-soluble stains like grease, oil, tar, gum, latex adhesive, lipstick, shoe polish, ink, nail polish, etc.
• Residue-Free Solvent
• Removes Grease, Oil, Tar, Gum, Latex Adhesive, Lipstick, Shoe Polish, Ink, Nail Polish, and more!
• Non-carcinogen, non-embryotoxic, non-teratogen
• Readily Biodegradable
Volatile Solvent is ready to use—DO NOT DILUTE.
1. Test for colorfastness or color change on textiles in an inconspicuous area before using.
2. Blot fresh spill and remove as much soil as possible.
3. Apply Volatile Solvent to a clean cloth. Blot spot with cloth working from the outside edges
toward the center.
4. Gently tamp the spot using a spotting brush and blot. Repeat if necessary.
5. Allow area to dry before using.
This product is limited to commercial use in Canada and the states of CA, CT, DE, DC, ME, MD, MA,
MI, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, and VA of the US. Use in consumers’ homes in these areas is in direct
violation of consumer product VOC regulations (CARB, OTC, and Environment Canada) unless used
for dry clean only carpet, upholstery or draperies.