The Phoenix Stackable CAM Pro features a unique 1/3 horsepower motor design and proprietary blower technology, that provides more airflow, higher static pressure, and lower amp draw. At 1,050 CFM, over 2,800 FPM, and using only 2.6 amps the Phoenix Stackable CAM Pro delivers 12% more CFM, while drawing 35% less electricity than the leading competitive centrifugal on both High Speed and Low Speed (2.0 amps on low). With the low amp draw and onboard GFCI, the Phoenix Stackable CAM Pro gives you maximum airflow on a circuit, allowing up to 4 CAMs on a standard 15 amp household circuit (or up to 6 on low speed).
The Phoenix Stackable CAM Pro housing is durable, washable, and chemical resistant. It features multiple operating positions of horizontal, vertical, and 45-degree angles. Like all Phoenix air movers, the Stackable CAM Pro is ETL Listed and UL Certified.
The Phoenix Stackable CAM Pro is lightweight and properly balanced for easy handling and features the additional convenience features of a lighted plug for confirming power at the outlet and superior cord management for better packing and storage.
Current Draw: 2.6 Amps (High Speed)
Voltage: 115 VAC, Grounded
15A UL Rated GFCI Duplex Receptacle
20 ft Power Cord
WEIGHT: 27 lbs
• 2-Speed, 1/3 Horsepower Motor with automaticreset thermal protection
2.6 Amps on High Speed
2.0 Amps on Low Speed
• 20% more CFM/Amp than our current industry
• Maximum Velocity – 2800 FPM (1050 CFM)
• Balanced Exhaust Airflow
• Directional Airflow Horizontal, 45° Angle,
• Durable, rugged, chemical resistant housing,
fan wheel, and control design.
• Operator interface conveniently located for easy
access, featuring: power indicator lamp and
large three-position switch.
• Phoenix exclusive Pilot Light and Sealed Switch
are recessed to prevent damage.
• Ergonomic carry handle and power cord storage.
• Non-marking, anti-skid, rubber feet.
• On-board duplex GFCI outlet and circuit
Year 1 – 100% of Parts and Labor
Year 2 100% Parts only (all components)
Years 3-7 – Materials and workmanship of the housing only.
Purchased from Extraction Zone, We cover labor the 2nd Year