Pro’s Choice Red Relief Large 2 Quart Set
Item # PRO-RR-2QT | Mfr. Model # F1071C
How do you remove Kool Aid (and other synthetic food dye) stains from carpet? Red Relief, that’s how. With the hustle and bustle of daily life, we put our carpets through quite a bit. So what do you do when you encounter a tough to handle stain like Kool-Aid? Wondering how to get red stains out of carpet? Be careful what you apply to these stains because the wrong product can set them permanently. It’s much better to reach for the right product the first time.
- Clean stained area using hot water extraction.
- Blot dry with Clean white towel to remove excess moisture from carpet.
- Mix Red Relief parts A&B in equal parts.
- Using trigger sprayer wet stained fibers with Red Relief mixture.
- Cover spot with a moderately wet (excess water squeezed out) terry towel. NOTE: A lightweight cleaning towel folded works well here.
- Apply steam heat from an iron set at the lowest steam temperature.
- Check the stain every 30 seconds.
- When stain has turned to a light yellow or disappeared completely remove heat and towel.
- Extraction rinse chemical residue away.
Red Relief is a 2 part product. Mix equal parts solution “A” and solution “B” for a ready to use solution.