HS Axial Air Mover
The HSAxial Air mover was engineered to compete in the low profile and centrifugal category. Here’s what restoration companies are replacing their air movers with these:
- The HSA is the most compact axial on the market!
- It takes up less space than any standard low profile air mover and centrifugal.
- The HSA was designed with the large loss industry in mind being the most compact axial and under 15 lbs in weight.
- The HSA takes up less than 1 cubic foot of space, and features single speed on/off switch, and single GFCI.
- It uses less than 2 amps of power and has been outperforming “full size” axials in actual drying scenarios due to the high RPM motor.
- This axial is a game-changer for the restoration industry as a whole.
- 14.5 lbs
- 1.93 Amps
- 11″x10.25″x13″ (.8482 Cubic Foot)
- Xactimate Code: WTR DRY+
- Outperforms Full-Size Axials.
- Daisy Chain
- Pound for Pound the Best Performing Air-Mover in the Industry.
- Smallest Footprint for Maximum Transport and Storage